Reception PSHE Coverage Autumn 1
Me and My Relationships
All about me
- Talk about their own interests.
- Talk about their families.
- Talk about how they are the same or different to others.
What makes me special
- Share their favourite interests and objects.
- Talk about themselves positively.
- Listen to what others say and respond.
Me and my special people
- Talk about the important people in their lives.
- Understand that we have different special people.
- Name key people outside of families that care for them.
Who can help me?
- Talk about when they might feel unsafe or unhappy.
- Name the people who will help them.
- Notice when a friend is in need at school and help them.
- Describe different emotions.
- Explore how we feel at certain times or events.
- Identify ways to change feelings and calm down.
My feelings 2
- Identify events that can make a person feel sad.
- Suggest ways in which they can help a friend who is sad.
- Choose ways to help themselves when they feel sad.