Reception PSHE Coverage Spring 1
I’m Special, You’re Special
- Describe their own positive attributes.
- Share their likes and dislikes.
- Listen to and respect the ideas of others.
Same and Different
- Recognise the similarities and differences amongst their peers.
- Discuss why differences should be celebrated.
- Retell a story.
Same and Different Families
- Talk about their family, customs and traditions.
- Listen to others talk about their experiences.
- Compare their own experiences with those of others.
Same and Different Homes
- Recognise the similarities and differences between their home and those of others.
- Talk about what makes their home feel special and safe.
- Be sensitive towards others.
I am Caring
- Suggest ways in which we can be kind towards others.
- Demonstrate skills in cooperation with others.
I am a Friend
- Show friendly behaviour towards a peer.
- Build relationships with others.